www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Friday, August 29, 2008

Crap Elvis sells out - merchandise now available




Due to an abnormal deficiency of proper thinking, many people have asked me about a Crap Elvis t-shirt. Well to keep all the mental people at bay, I've teamed up with cafepress to produce some shameless merchandise. Find Crap Elvis t-shirts, mugs, bags and dog jackets at

www.cafepress.com/crapelvis or click any of the above items to see the full range.


And remember, the more you spend, the longer I'll be bothering people in other countries rather than yours. Reach for the credit card now!

No comments: