www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Monday, January 4, 2010

Crap Elvis CD. It's "A Piece Of Crap".


I could tell you it was a year in the making, but of course I'd be lying. It was probably about 3 days in the making preceded by about 11 1/2 months of procrastinating. Finally it's a reality though and will first be available this weekend at the Parkes Elvis Festival (see post below where I'll be performing). More a half decent drinks coaster than a half decent CD, so twice the reason to buy it.

So here we go with a tracklist...

Crap Elvis presents A Piece Of Crap

1 Intro/Crap Elvis Suit (Blue Suede Shoes parody)
2 Stalkin' You (Stuck On You parody)
3 Send Your Account Number (Return to Sender parody)
4 She's Inflatable (She's Not You parody)
5 Let Me Be Your Terrorist (Teddy Bear parody)
6 The Telemarketer Song (If I Can Dream parody)
7 Burnin' Toast (Burnin' Love parody)
8 Treat Your Lice (Treat Me Nice parody)
9 If You're Looking For Trevor (Trouble parody)
10 Suspicious Bags (Suspicious Minds parody)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your crap elvis fan club will be waiting at the railway station

Anonymous said...

bloody crapelvis cd is crap about 4 tracks dont play, damn you crapelvis

Crap Elvis said...

Hi Anon...
Looks like you got the much coveted limited edition 6 track version! A work of pure art. Just flip me an email with your address and I'll replace it with the far inferior 10 track version!!!