www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Monday, January 4, 2010

Parkes Elvis Festival 2010 - I'm back baby!

Hello bloggy readers. Yes, I've neglected you. I've treated you like crap. But I get treated like Crap every day. I quite like it!
Lots of exciting stuff coming up in 2010 which I'll let you know about here if you've forgotten that whole neglecting you thing already.

First off. Parkes Elvis Festival 2010. I'll be there. In just a few days time. Righty ho then, best start rehearsing.
At this stage I'll be performing on the Elvis Express train from Sydney to Parkes (not sure yet if I'm performing on the way out on Friday or the way back on Monday). I love a captive audience. No where to run people. Not even the dining carriage is safe. I'll find you.

Plus I've been given a permanent pitch to perform at each day throughout the day on Clarinda Street outside the Coachman Hotel Motel. Come say hi, clap your hands (or put them over your ears...whatever), join in the singalong with the inappropriate lyrics, and most importantly plop your vote in for me for best street performance. If I get enough votes there's a chance that I may pick up some cash to afford my flight back to Perth. And let's face it, who wants me stuck anywhere near you over there in NSW.

I'll also have my new CD for sale for the first time EVER! It's "A Piece Of Crap" and features all the Crap Elvis crowd favourites. More on that in the next post. I'm getting all emotional already.

No comments: