www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crap Elvis CD surprise (unintentional!)

Just a quicky here to everyone who bought the CD during the festival. Depending on your viewpoint you may be beeping lucky enough or beeping unlucky enough to have one of a few rogue copies that slipped out which didn't have the final edit of The Telemarketer Song on.
You'll know from when I perform this live that I make like I'm about to swear in a couple of places but actually don't. However to keep the song flowing during the recording I was asked to just go for it in the places which would then be beeped over for the final edit.

So...now you know where I'm going with this and I'm sure if you've got one, you will have beeping realised by now! If you have one of the dodgy copies and just in case you're offended by a word you're likely to hear most nights on the tv or down the pub...or you're a Crap Elvis purist and simply want the finished product, email me at crapelvis@gmail.com with the details of where and when you bought it and I'll sort you out a new copy.

Thankyou. Thankyou sweary much.
Crap Elvis

No comments: