www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photos and photos (and photos)

As mentioned previously, I shot thru the Parkes Elvis Festival without taking a single photo or video (should have installed wig-cam) , but fortunately there are some great ones out there (still looking for video footage if anyone's got some though).
Someone who I feel managed to capture all the flavours of the fest is Jen Li who has done a stunning job making her photos available for all to see. So just quickly I'll pop up some slideshows of them here, but to see them in all their full glory, just click thru to her flickr pages.

Crap Elvis at Parkes 2010 slideshow:



Elvis Express on the way to Parkes Elvis Festival slideshow






Parkes Elvis Festival Street Parade




Parkes main park (Cooke Park) including main stage slideshow:



Around Parkes Town slideshow

No comments: