www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The suit came flatpacked - Crap Elvis in Sweden

With the wig hastily assembled with an allen key, I arrived in Stockholm, Sweden last night. This morning the King returned to the palace to have a look at the changing of the guard...





Swedish pedestrian crossing. Stupid pedestrian not crossing.
At the Stureplan - Stockholm's most famous square...which is actually triangular.



Changing of the guard. Even more heavliy planned - the changing of the elvis suit without getting arrested.



The Swedish army attempted to thwart this photo with their mini Surface to Armpit missile launcher.



Swedish guard had just come from his part-time clowning job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Hale,

I'm Valentina Bocchino and I work with Kika Press & Media (www.kikapress.com), an Italian photo-press agency.
I've sent you an e-mail (at crapelvis@gmail.com) please could you answer me as soon as possible? It's about a short interview I'd like to write with you.
Thank you very much,
best wishes

Valentina Bocchino
valentinab@kikapress.com
valboc@gmail.com