www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Couple of random bits...

Have been hanging around the UK for a couple of weeks before flying to Ireland tomorrow. Haven't scraped any piccies of the camera yet, but have been sent these 2 morcels of crappy goodness...


Was wandering around the Millenium Dome/O2 Arena on the weekend where the Red Bull Air Race was happening nearby on the Thames. I've since realised that if I really want to experience a load of people gasping at planes backflipping and narrowly avoiding near disaster in midair, I'll just book a seat on Qantas.
I digress. Lots of free time fillers and interactive entertainment around the dome, so I exploited it of course and O2 sent me this:




Also, it's official. I've sold out. After a stunning photo session with id7.co.uk photographer Craig Judd, who runs the recently opened i-printroom studio in Poole, he has sent me this photo of a massive Crappy rolling off their printer, on route to their shop window.
To see the photo in all its glory click here

No comments: