www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Genghis Presley: Crap Elvis in Mongolia

No time to talk you through these yet. Basically though they're all from the 3 days spent in Mongolia. One day in Ulaan Bataar, and 2 in the middle of absolutely nowhere. They include photos with nomads we met (and their gers that we slept in), a 40metre high shiny Genghis Khan, and what I thought was a demonstration I took part in....which on further googling has turned out to be me taking part in a Mongolian noodle tv commercial.
Back on the final leg of the Transmongolian railway tomorrow to Beijiing.



















2 comments:

filmguy said...

You certainly do get around! It's great to see that people welcome suspect impersonators all over the world. By the way, who's taking the pictures?

Crap Elvis said...

There's a fine line between welcoming and tolerating! My girlfriend has been taking the photos. I don't know why either!