www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Brilllllllliant news!

On hearing of Crap Elvis, someone mentioned an Elvis festival in Parkes, New South Wales (a few hours out of Sydney) they thought was around the time we leave for our trip.

In the worst case of timing since Princess Di said "nice night for a drive", it actually finishes on the day we arrive in Sydney to catch a plane to South America....
....so I changed the tickets to leave a couple of days earlier of course.


So now we're booked on the Elvis train (yes, really) out of Sydney on Fri 11 Jan, then into someone's house in this tiny country town where Elvis' (plural Elvii?) from all round Australia travel to. Check it out at www.parkeselvisfestival.com.au


It looks bizarre. And I now have a goal in life - to come last in the Elvis lookalike and karaoke competitions. It's on like Donkey Kong!

No comments: