www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Crap Elvis, Kerry and Bath (a saucy romp?...)

Err...no...it's just some photos from the latest trips. A day trip to Bath in England. And a few days in Kerry, Ireland. And to add to the disappointment, I can't even be bothered scribbling any notes for them yet. In fact if you've got enough time to waste gazing at this site, you can at least waste a bit more time making your own captions up for now. Feel the love.

Roman Baths, Bath, UK.









Kerry, Ireland
























The Irish were a lot more open-minded than I'd expected...

No comments: